February 18 – 20, 2016.
Part academic seminar, part spiritual retreat, the SFTS Inquirers Weekend will introduce you to the robust theological education and reflective community environment offered by San Francisco Theological Seminary.
During your visit you will:
- Spend a day as an SFTS student, attending classes, worshipping in chapel, and socializing at community lunch.
- Get to know the campus community through structured discussions and informal gatherings with faculty, staff, and students.
- Learn about the wealth and diversity of resources available through our relationship with the Graduate Theological Union.
- Consider where you would live, what classes you would take, and how you would fund your SFTS education through conversation with our Student Life staff.
- Enjoy the beauty of our San Anselmo campus and visit sights of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Explore your own sense of call to ministry through meaningful worship, spiritual practices, and optional one-on-one time with a spiritual director.
SFTS hosts Inquirers Weekends each fall and spring semester. Housing and meals are provided. Some travel stipends are also available. You are encouraged to participate in the entire weekend, beginning Thursday afternoon and concluding Saturday morning.